Thursday, May 18, 2017

Xena, Warrior Princess



 Ok sweetie, by now you are probably thinking "poor Diva, she is really losing it.  What does Xena, Warrior Princess have to do with Lucys?"

Years ago, when your Daddy was in college he used to tease me because I enjoyed watching Xena.  She was a "kick butt and take names" kind of woman in a land where most women were victims.  She was strong, could fight like a man, and had a weapon.  Xena was everything that your sweet, silver hair diva is not...my alter-ego, my opposite. 

 One thing you should know about Diva is that I can appreciate and get excited about seeing a person using their talents.  I can watch Ninja Warrior, Project Runway, Top Chef, or Top Shot and get just as enthralled because these are talents that are unique and special. I envy anyone who has perfected their special ability.

 Xena, Warrior Princess was played by  Lucy Lawless from New Zealand.  

So what can you learn from Xena....strength, empathy for those less fortunate, justice, and wisdom.  I pray you keep your body strong and physically fit (unlike your marshmallow shaped Diva) and that you will lend a helping hand to those around you.

So, my adorable baby girl,  I hope when you look for a superhero you will remember my girl Xena, Warrior Princess.



Your soft and fluffy Diva





No comments:

Post a Comment