Monday, May 8, 2017

All my favorite Lucys

Hello, my Darling Baby Girl Lucy...  

    Your Poppa and I are so glad that you have safely arrived.  We have been praying every day for you ever since your Daddy told us in August that there would be another "A" month birthday in April.       
    Your sweet Mommy and Daddy will tell you all about your birth.  Poppa, Diva, Auntie Suzy, Uncle Tim, and Auntie Becky were all waiting impatiently till we got the good news of your birth.  We laughed, and cried and notified our praying friends of your birth.
    I am your Diva....your Daddy's momma.  I chose the name Diva because a Diva is someone who is special and I want to be your special someone.

Years ago there was a TV show with a zany redhead called, "I Love Lucy".  Lucy was funny and got herself into silly and funny situations.  I grew up watching I Love Lucy on a black and white TV set (ask your Poppa what that is).  Your Daddy also grew up watching reruns of I Love Lucy (again, ask Poppa what a rerun is).  Even today Lucille Ball is recognized as one of the funniest women in comedy.  She could make us laugh and laugh and forget all our grumpies. 

 My wish for you is that you will always put a smile on the faces of those who love you.  I pray you will have a sharp mind like your Momma and your Daddy's charm and humor.  I hope you love sports, Star Wars, Movies, Musicals, and your family.  
I pray that you will always know how special and loved you are by all your family and especially your Heavenly Father.  I pray you will come to know Jesus at an early age and serve Him all the days of your life.  I hope you will know that even though we don't get to see you very often, you will come to know that you are always in my heart, my thoughts, and in my prayers.

We love you little one,

Your Poppa and Diva


No comments:

Post a Comment