Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Oreo's Great adventures.

Dear Grand Pups, Diva, Poppa, and I are on a great adventure .  This is my first big trip since I came to live with them.  My name is Oreo the wonder pup. I have the whole back seat to myself. 

 This is the first time I have ridden in their little black VW Beetle.   Diva says it's  just big enough for two old people and one  old Oreo. Your road trips look alot more exciting than ours.  I miss sitting in their laps  and sometimes  the sun gets in my face.  

We just had my first rest area on the  interstate .  Wish you could have seen all the trucks .  We are in Georgia now but it smells just like South Carolina.   I will get to meet more dog cousins on this trip. Hope you enjoy my adventures , your friend 0re0.

No comments:

Post a Comment