Thursday, April 29, 2021

Happy Birthday Sweet Lucy





 Happy 4th Birthday to Our Sweet Lucy.

Dear Lucy...Poppa and I wish we could be birthday balloons and just float in the sky to land in your front yard and wish you the happiest birthday ever.

I know you will be well celebrated.  It's just that we miss being a part of your celebration.  Your Momma is so good about posting pictures of all of you.

I hope you like your homemade birthday card.  You look very much like your Daddy.  Your Daddy was once my baby boy.  


I hope you liked your very special Birthday Book

 " Guess How Much I Love You".  I hope you still have your little brown bunny with outstretched Arms to hug you.  Wish we were there to give you lots of hugs and cuddles.                                            




Know that we love you so very much.

Diva and Poppa


We pray for you each and every day.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment