Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas Lucy Mae-Mae


Lucy did you like your Ribbon this year?  Did you like the candy or the toys?  Poppa and I miss our girls so much. We are always so happy to talk with you on the phone or watch you dance.  



Poppa and I know you like to dress up in Princess Dresses and that you love Disney princess movies.  We suspected that maybe it is hard to share dolls so thought maybe having extra dolls so everyone could play with their favorite might be fun.  We love seeing your smiling faces and miss you so very much. We are so happy that you live so close to Pops and Deedee.





Did you like the warm bathrobes that Auntie Suzy made you?  I thought she did a wonderful job.  I love that they have your name on them too.  They will help keep you warm after your baths or when you go swimming this summer in Pops and Deedee's pool.  I like the pretty colors.  I bet they are very soft too.




We know you had a really fun Christmas morning.  We miss your hugs and kisses.  We love you and pray for you every single day.

Your Diva



No comments:

Post a Comment